Chelsea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Ancelotti - No Blues signings
Chelsea   4-0   Wolverhampton EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:59 am by Admin

» Ancelotti - No Blues signings
Chelsea   4-0   Wolverhampton EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:58 am by Admin

» Birmingham 0 Chelsea 0
Chelsea   4-0   Wolverhampton EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:56 am by Admin

» Birmingham v Chelsea preview
Chelsea   4-0   Wolverhampton EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:38 am by Admin

» Ivanovic set for new deal
Chelsea   4-0   Wolverhampton EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:36 am by Admin

» Kalou wants England showdown
Chelsea   4-0   Wolverhampton EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:35 am by Admin

» Harry - Keane going nowhere
Chelsea   4-0   Wolverhampton EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:34 am by Admin

» Ancelotti hails personality
Chelsea   4-0   Wolverhampton EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:32 am by Admin

» West Ham 1-1 Chelsea
Chelsea   4-0   Wolverhampton EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:49 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Chelsea 4-0 Wolverhampton

Go down

Chelsea   4-0   Wolverhampton Empty Chelsea 4-0 Wolverhampton

Post  Admin Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:04 pm

FULL TIME. That's it, Chelsea win to go eight points clear at present. Thanks for your views today, stay with us for reaction.

90 (+1) Jarvis takes the corner but the ref blows for an infringement in the box.

90 (+1) Jarvis wins a corner on the left.

90 Alex takes the free-kick but his low effort to the left is saved by Hennessey.

90 Two minutes of time are added on.

89 Keogh is booked for a challenge on Mikel 35 yards out on the left.

88 J Cole tries to run into the box but is dis-possessed.

87 Keogh is given off-side running onto a cross in the box.

85 Borini tees up Essien 25 yards out but his effort is well wide.

84 Kakuta wins a free-kick 40 yards out to the left of goal. Chelsea take and keep good possession before playing the ball back to Cech. I think it will be 4-0.

82 J Cole attempts to run into the left side of the box but Craddock dis-possesses him.

81 Essien tries a shot from long range but Hennessey saves.

MORE VIEWS - Antwi says: "no matter how they play, i still think Chelsea cannot win the trophy at the end of the season. Wolves have really played their hearts out, and if they should lose this game, the coach should be blamed for that... watchout for Man Untd.... as we take on Everton. Glory glory Man Untd." Rhys says: "I would prefer Kakuta to score now, to shut up UEFA r.e. transfer ban. Arsenal losing 1-0, hope Man U get the same treatment. Up the blues =D." I'll leave you two to fight that out!!

79 Chelsea take the free-kick but play the ball all the way back to Cech. The Blues come again and Borini tees Kakuta up 30 yards out but his dipping shot goes just wide. Good effort!

79 Borini attempts to go around Berra 40 yards out on the left but is pulled back by the defender for a free-kick. The defender is also booked.

77 Borini is on for Kalou.

Michael's view - "Funny how football goes in cycles. I actually saw the game where Wolves beat Chelsea 7-1 back in the 70s. Looks like our comeback has been thwarted in this one ;-)" I know what you mean Michael - I'm a Bradford City fan when we were in the top flight and they were in the bottom division, funny how it turns around!!

76 Jarvis makes a great run to the left byline before crossing but Cech pushes the ball away.

75 No more chances but the Stamford Bridge crowd cheers when they hear Arsenal are losing at Sunderland.

73 Chelsea take the free-kick to Essien who unleashes a long shot but his effort is well wide.

72 J Cole wins a free-kick 25 yards out to the left of goal.

70 Kalou receives the ball just inside the Wolves half and runs on goal but blasts well over from the edge of the box.

69 Jarvis takes on Alex to the left side of the box but the Chelsea player keeps his nerve and wins the ball.

MORE VIEWS - Chris from Cyprus says: "I think that all these people saying that chelsea will win 8-0 or 7-0 are wrong, as much as i hope it happens, as we have injuries and will want to slow the game down and be content with what we have." Brian says: "Well done Joey. Now, with Kakuta on; 'the thicken plots' :-)" Is that a joke Brian!!

68 Matic is on for Malouda.

66 A Cole crosses from the left byline towards Kalou in the box but he just can not get on it and Wolves clear.

65 Kakuta tries to play a one-two with Alex into the box but Craddock just intercepts and Wolves clear.

64 Chelsea take the corner on the right and win another corner on the left. They take again before Essien shoots from the edge of the box and it is just an inch wide. He is desperate for the hat-trick!!

63 Chelsea win a free-kick to the left side of the box. They take and Halford puts the ball out for a corner on the right.

62 Essien almost gets his hat-trick with a fantastic strike from 30 yards out but Hennessey pushes the ball onto the bar with his left hand.

61 Keogh comes on for Ebanks-Blake for Wolves.

60 Kakuta makes a great first touch around Stearman to get into the box but then he drags his shot wide.

59 Kakuta comes on for Anelka for his Chelsea debut.

58 Chelsea press down the left but Hennessey is out quickly to gather the ball from Kalou's feet.

57 No more chances as Chelsea keep good possession.

56 GOAL - J COLE!!!! J Cole gets the fourth. Anelka crosses from the left of the box, Kalou then tees the ball up to Cole to slot home from 15 yards. Again the keeper should have saved it.

54 Edwards crosses from the left byline towards Kightly in the box but Chelsea clear.

Debbie says: "now now steve no sour grapes here at all just seems to be the way of the champions leauge and we all know it regardless of what club we support." Conspiracy theory eh?!

53 Wolves press forward again and the ball goes out after Alex and Edwards tangle in the left corner. It looks like it should be a corner but the ref indicates a goal kick, much to the upset of the Wolves fans.

52 Kightly comes on for Castillo.

51 Wolves press forward and A Cole and Edwards tussle for the ball in the right corner before the ref blows in Cole's favour.

50 Chelsea take the corner but Wolves partially clear before Malouda crosses from the left to Alex in the box but his effort from ten yards is saved by Hennessey.

49 Malouda gets a long ball from Anelka on the left edge of the box. But he slips allowing Halford back and he gets a deflection on his shot for a Chelsea corner on the left.

MORE VIEWS - Tyler says: "8-0 chelsea essien to hit 4." Debbie says: "I dont think it matters with the champions league we will again get to the finals and no doubt some silly decision making will see us out. as far as iam concerned the boys are already champs from last years final." Now, now Debbie, no sour grapes then!!

47 Chelsea win a throw in 20 yards out on the right. They take and Anelka eventually feeds the ball into Belletti in the box but Hennessey dives at his feet to claim the ball.

46 Chelsea re-start the game. No changes to either side at half time.

MORE VIEWS - Pedro says: "Chelsea are having a good start this season this game is won, hope Ancelotti brings on a few youngsters in the second half Kakuta in particular." Brian says: "This game could turn into a rout. At this rate, I think that Chelsea's youngsters are going to get their start sooner, rather than later."

MORE VIEWS - Edward says: "make a change mick, its obvious the 4-5-1 isnt working, we need support upfront, bring on maierhofer, and kightly, make this approach more attacking, we wont get much out of this but make the score less humiliating?" Good point Edward. Michael says: "Just seen the team Mcarthy has put out !! No wonder we are taking a beating !! Maybe he will realise Henry is not good enough-change it round and Final score Chelsea 3 Wolves 4." Wishful thinking?

Fancy a bet? Sky Bet now go 1/2500 on for a Chelsea win, 100/1 the draw and 100/1 for a Wolves bet. Chelsea seemed to take their foot off the gas in the last few minutes so a 4-0 win at 5/2 looks tempting. What are views for the second period? Will the Blues take it easy with the Champions League coming up or will they go on to a rout? Send your views to steve.pass2@bskyb.com

HALF TIME. That's it for the first period. Stay with us for the second half.

45 Chelsea win the ball and are content to run the clock down in their own half.

44 Wolves are keeping good possession but no chances yet.

43 Jarvis makes a good run down the left flank before pulling the ball back to Surman on the edge of the box but Terry closes him down quickly and dis-possesses him.

42 Essien tries to feed a long ball through to Anelka to run onto but Hennessey is out quickly to gather in the box.

40 Wolves win a free-kick 35 yards out in front of goal. They feed the ball to Edwards on the right but his cross is charged down by Alex and Chelsea clear.

38 Wolves take the corner on the right but Chelsea clear before breaking quickly down field and Malouda tries a shot from the left side of the box but Hennessey is down well to save to his left.

37 Stearman makes a great run down the left before Jarvis crosses from 25 yards out on the left. The ball reaches Ebanks-Blake in the box and he heads on target from six yards. The ball bounces in front of Cech and looks all over a goal but the keeper gets down to his left and somehow pushes the ball away for a corner.

36 Edwards makes a good run to the right byline and crosses but Belletti chests the ball away at the near post.

Rhys says: "I reckon Chelsea 7 - 0 Wolves if Chelsea keep the goal chances on target." You never know Rhys!

35 Lull - no more chances yet.

32 MORE VIEWS - Debbie says: "awww steve i take back my prediction of 3-0 make it 5-0 wolves are going to take a beating .... i also predict good things for chelsea were all tropthys are for our taking come on boys...." Antwi says: "i still believe that Wolves will come back in the second half and surprise Chelsea..and i think the Coach of Wolves should change his tactis... Go Wolves make it happen.. Glory Glory Man Untd." I take it your not biased Antwi!!

32 J Cole mis-cues a shot from 15 yards out in front of goal and A Cole is given off-side.

31 Jarvis crosses from the left side of the box towards Stearman in front of goal but he can not connect with the ball six yards out and Chelsea clear.

30 Chelsea take the throw in but Wolves hold firm and clear from the box.

29 Chelsea take the free-kick short to Alex but Ebanks-Blake is out of the wall quickly to charge his shot down for a throw in 25 yards out on the right.

28 Kalou crosses from the left to J Cole in the box which Wolves partially clear before Malouda is fouled by Castillo on the edge of the box.

26 Chelsea take the corner and Terry eventually crosses from the left to Alex at the far post but he can not control the ball and it goes out for a goal kick.

26 Chelsea win a corner on the left after Hennessey parries a cross from the right from Essien.

Any more views? What do you think the score will be now after those three quick goals? Send your views to steve.pass2@bskyb.com. I had received a few e-mails before the last two goals but they are out of date, although Lee Harbert thought it would be 3-0 so his prediction is still on.

24 Wolves take the corner on the left and Edwards flicks the ball on at the near post to Halford in the centre but his shot from 12 yards goes well over.

23 Wolves take the corner and win another on the left.

22 Wolves win a corner on the right.

22 GOAL - ESSIEN!!! Essien gets his second. Kalou passes to Essien 25 yards out in front of goal and he slots home under Hennessey, although the keeper should have saved it diving to his left.

20 Wolves press down the left flank but Alex intercepts Surman's pass 30 yards out.

18 J Cole takes the throw in and Anelka flicks on at the near post but Wolves put it out for another throw in on the right. The Blues take and Kalou eventually crosses from the left side of the box and Malouda heads towards goal but his effort is wide of Hennessey's left post.

17 Chelsea win a throw in 35 yards out on the right. They take and win a throw in 15 yards out on the right.

16 Lull - no more chances as yet.

14 Malouda feeds the ball to Kalou on the edge of the box but he lashes his shot well over from the centre of goal.

13 Edwards has a half chance near the Chelsea box but mis-cues his effort and the Blues clear.

12 GOAL - ESSIEN!!! Kalou takes the corner on the right and Essien gets in front of his marker Henry at the near post and heads home from close range. Great goal!!

11 Kalou wins a corner after his shot from the edge of the box is saved by Hennessey low down to his left.

9 A Cole tries a shot from the right but it goes wide.

8 Chelsea come forward again and Anelka crosses from the right side of the box but Hennessey is down quickly to gather at his near post.

7 Jarvis takes the corner but it goes out for a goal kick at the near post.

6 Wolves win a corner on the right.

5 GOAL - MALOUDA!!!! Malouda scores with a great strike from 25 yards out just to the left of goal after Chelsea punt the ball forward and Craddock mis-kicks the ball straight to him just inside the Wolves' half. Malouda then ran to 25 yards out before hitting an unstoppable effort into the roof of the net.

4 Jarvis makes a great run and cross from the right flank towards Edwards in the centre. He is only inches away from connecting and slotting home but just misses the ball and Belletti puts it out for a throw in on the left..

3 J Cole makes a great run to the right edge of the Wolves box and crosses into the centre but Wolves head the ball away at the near post.

2 Anelka feeds the ball into the left corner for J Cole. He plays a one-two with Malouda before crossing from the edge of the box but his effort goes harmlessly out for a goal kick.

1 Wolves get the game underway.

FIRST VIEWS - Mark, Clapham junction, says: "Im thinking Chelsea 5-0 winners with joe cole on the score sheet. And im looking forward to seeing the new kaka, kakuta." Jack Hart says: "CHELSEA WIN 1-4." Paul (wolves till i die!!) northbank barmy army says: "i really believe wolves can nick a win today its gonna be a hard game for the boys in old gold and black, but they have the fight in them to nick a win!!! 1-0 wolves all the way!! Ebanks-blake to score from the spot." You never know mate!! Thanks for your views - any more? E-mail steve.pass2@bskyb.com and I will post up the best.

Fancy a bet? Sky Bet go 1/7 on for a Chelsea win, 6/1 the draw and a massive 22/1 for a Wolves win. I can't see the Blues slipping up here, though without Drogba and Lampard I'm going for a 2-0 victory with Joe Cole to score first which pays a handsome 22/1! What are your views / predictions for today's game? Send them to steve.pass2@bskyb.com and I will post up the best throughout the afternoon.

Referee - Lee Mason (England)

Teams - Wolverhampton: Hennessey, Berra, Craddock, Stearman, Halford, Edwards, Henry, Castillo, Surman, Ebanks-Blake, Jarvis. Subs: Hahnemann, Elokobi, Kightly, Keogh, Milijas, Foley, Maierhofer.

Teams - Chelsea: Cech, Belletti, Alex, Terry, Ashley Cole, Essien, Mikel, Joe Cole, Malouda, Anelka, Kalou. Subs: Hilario, Ivanovic, Zhirkov, Paulo Ferreira, Matic, Kakuta, Borini.

Welcome to Stamford Bridge where Chelsea entertain Wolves. Will the table-toppers win again or can Mick McCarthy's side spring a surprise?

Admin
Admin

https://chelsea-fc.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down